Thursday, August 11, 2011

What's in a Card Kit

What's In a Card Kit:
My new online store will carry card kits. I have so much fun making them and all the girls in my classes are always asking me when I'll be making extra kits for class. So I thought I would make it an online business. Maybe others would like to get there hands on some kits and follow along with a video I've whipped up. Not every card kit will have a video, but I'll be making new ones regularly.

My kits will include enough supplies to make three cards. Everything will be pre-cut and ready for you to put together. They will also include the stamp I have used and any embellishments like pearls or buttons. There will be a full sheet of instructions and a colored picture. All you have to do is stamp and color your image and ta-da you have some a handmade cards ready to send or give away. How about inviting a friend over for an afternoon of coloring and you both making a card.



I'll be using fun different stamp companies so we don't get bored.  Hope you'll head over to the store and check it out.

No comments: