Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sunflower Lula..


New Copic Coloring Card Kit at Heather's Hobbie Haven. This kit features CC Designs image Sunflower Lula and a new CC Designs Cutter Die: Sunflower. This cute kit is sure to inspire some card making. Don't you just love the fall colors. I've of course used Stickles Star Dust on the flowers to give them that extra sparkle. I hand dyed the purple seam binding with some glimmer spray. It turned out very nice.


I even gave her auburn hair this time.. Something new for me, but I need to branch out. I also shaded her hat and dress with a bunch of Copic W's.. Also something new. The sentiment I made on my computer, but with the fall weather approaching everyone can use some sunshine!




1 comment:

copilarim said...

i love sunflower and this card is so warm - perfect for these days that became colder...
:P
hugs
rux