Friday, October 7, 2011

Tree Trimming Kaylee


Are you ready for some Christmas cards? This is Tree Trimming Kaylee from Some Odd Girl. I love those big eyes. You can find this Copic Coloring Card Kit in the Previous Kits section. I'll be adding some more Christmas kits very soon.


This clear stamp set includes the main image, 2 accessory images and 3 sentiments (Trim the Tree, Merry & Bright, Deck the Halls). You could use a different sentiment on each of your cards. How about coloring her dress green or yellow or coloring the ornament red or green. You could make each of your three cards different. Just a thought.



Also I just received my order of Whimsy Sylvia Zet images.. These are super adorable.. I've got this one (Wee Suzi) colored and ready for me to make into a kit.. So keep a look out for those to be hitting Heather's Hobbie Haven.

Have you seen a certain stamp you'd like to see made into a kit? Let know and I'll check into it!


No comments: