Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Something for You Card Kit...


Look at this cute new card kit I just added to Heather's Hobbie Haven. The image is a new Magnolia from the Sweet Christmas Dreams collection she's called Something for You. Isn't she adorable? the light post is an older Magnolia DooHickey die. The other two are from the same Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection called Spruce and Swirly Lace. I don't have these in the store, but if you would like me to order them drop me an email. The paper is the beautiful Fancy Pants paper Saint Nick.


Here's a close up you can click on and see the coloring better. There's only three more kits left so if you want one I wouldn't wait to long. I also add some new products to the store today. You can find those in the Added This Week Section. There are some cool punches and some new pearls. I'll share more about those this week..



No comments: