Friday, December 9, 2011

Hair Color 1,2,3,4 - Copic Markers...

Hair Color - Copic Markers

Yesterday I was playing around in Paint Shop Pro and thought I would make you some coloring sheets. I have a big pile of post it's with hair colors I've written down, but haven't taken the time to color them yet. So I though hey I'll get started on that. I colored them all the same way.

The order I colored them:
On top we have: Y28, Y26, Y23, Y21
and: E55, E53, E51, E50

Hair Color - Copic Markers

For this one we have: E19, YR18, YR14, YR15, YR12
and: E18, E19, E07, E15

I'm thinking of making up a little journal or album to put all the sheets in. Maybe making up a coloring book to put in the store so you could follow along too. What do you think? You can find the cute digital image I used over at Saturated Canary. Krista does wonderful images!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope your having a great day!


5 comments:

Kim Davis said...

YES!!!! Great idea!

Cheryl said...

I just found your blog through Pinterest. I love all the coloring tips you have. Your cards are gorgeous.

Heidi said...

Thank you so much for this, its really helps. Your work is stunning

Hugs from
heidi

Tracy said...

I printed these sheets from Copicmunkie's blog, and made a book as per their tutorial and printed sheets, I love it.
I am sure you will love yours as well :)

Harish Kumar said...

Awesome hair colors.Keep updating.
Human Hair Suppliers