Monday, January 23, 2012

Florence Crop...


Here we are at the Florence crop on Saturday. That's my hubby Mike. We got up at 5 to be there by 8 to set up so he's having a coffee break. He so great we got a new trailer to put the store in the take it on the road. Well I've never driven it and he was afraid to let me take it out the first time by myself. So he got up at 5am and drove me there, helped set up stayed until 1 then drove back to Coos Bay to work from 2:45 until 11:45 and then drove back up to pick me up.. We made it home at 3:30am...

Isn't he the most awesome husband ever!



I had a great time and met some great ladies. Can't wait to go again.

I'm running behide, but will try and do the monthly video's this afternoon/tomorrow. 
As well as get back on track with our Copic 101 posts and How To video's.
Do you have any ideas for the How To video's send me an email or leave a comment!

Have a great day!


P.S. I'll be back later today to announce the Hop winner.. Check back!

No comments: