Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Midwinter Tilda....


I did it... I finished all the Tilda's in the box!
This is Midwinter Tilda.
The paper is from My Mind's Eye -  Stella Rose Collection.
I've had it in the box for a while and wanted to use it.
It's really pretty!


Since I finished up all the Tilda's in the box that meant I could get some more!
Like this one... Koala Hug


and this one... Tilda with Daisies


Aren't those both ADORABLE!
Along with 7 other Tilda's & 3 accessory stamps. I can't wait.
I'll have to get these colored up right away so I can order some of the new
collection when I can order individual stamps. Right now you have to pre-order
the whole collection and that's too many for my budget.

But if you see some of the new ones you want me to start with
make sure and let me know and I'll get those first! 

Have a great day!
Oh and Happy Leap Year Day!!


No comments: