Monday, April 16, 2012

June Monthly Card Kits - Cute Birgitta & Spring Fence and Party Lucy & Magical Wishes

June's Monthly Card Kits  feature CC Designs Stamps.
Every month there is a new release with super cute images and dies.
I have a box full waiting to color.

Both kits include two stamps this month!


The beautiful paper is My Minds Eye Follow Your Heart: Be Amazing.
I have used a couple new dies.
My Favorite Things: Photo Corners
&
Whimsy Stamps: Picket Fence (I'll be ordering more if it says out of stock)


The pretty paper is My Minds Eye: Miss Caroline.
I have used a couple of new dies on this one as well.
My Favorite Things: Mini Doily Circles & Circle Stax 2
The larger doily isn't new but went with the Mini Doily Circle I picked.
It also works with both Circle Stax 1 & Circle Stax 2.


The Magical Wishes Sentiment set comes with 16 different sentiments.
I picked "You're so special"
but you can easily fit: best friends, hey girly, hello princess or follow your dreams in the circle.


This sentiment set would also work great with the Copic Coloring Card Kit.
I also used the new Ranger Distress Marker: Bundled Sage to add shadows to her dress.
I need to get these out and play with them some more.

I''l be working on the online class that goes with both of these later this week.
I'll come back here and post a link.


No comments: