Wednesday, May 16, 2012

July Monthly Card Kits - Molly Makes a Detour and Felicity & Blair

July's Monthly Card Kits feature Stamping Bella stamps.
I've had these in the box along with a bunch more that I knew had to get used this month.
Since we haven't had any Stamping Bella images yet I thought July would be perfect.


Isn't she cute?
I love those huge suitcases.
The image is quite large: 4.25" x 2.75"
So not a lot of room for embellishments.
Plus I wanted to use the sentiment that comes with it.
The adorable paper is Imaginisce - Sole Sisters.
It's really fun with purses, shoes and girlie stuff.


I have used one of the new Distress Inks Gathered Twigs.
So if your picking up the kit don't forget that.


Two friends having some fun.
This image is 4.75" x 2.5".
Another big one.
I made the card 5" x 7" this time.
It also comes with the sentiment. 
"friends like you make this world a better place for me"
I cut mine apart and attached the rest of the sentiment inside the card.
The pretty paper is Echo Park - Hello Summer


Both stamps come Un-Mounted.
So I have included the EZ Mount in your kit to mount them.

I'll be working on the tutorials for these pretty soon. and posting them.
So head over to the store and pick up your kits so you can color along.

Thanks for all the well wishes on Natalie Ann.
She's doing wonderful and is lots of fun.
That's why I'm late posting today.
I spent the day driving her and mommy to the doctor along with my other daughter who is expecting in July.
Of course they had different appointment and doctor times.
Oh and cuddling on the couch. :O)

Have a wonderful day!


No comments: