Monday, June 11, 2012

Edwin With Airplane Card Kit...


I guess I must be in a boy mood.
Cause I was digging through the color box and came across this cute Edwin With Airplane.
Doesn't he go great on the Echo Park This & That Charming Paper.
I love the background piece with all the different images on it Vintage Boy.
I even broke out the eyelets. I can't remember the last time I used eyelets. Can you?


Doesn't he look adorable?
While they last.

Have you picked up your July Monthly Card Kits?
If not you'll want to do that before Saturday.
or 
Don't forget you can always ask for different paper.
Water color paper for the Copic kit or Copic paper for the water color kit.

I've already started on the August Monthly Kits.
I have the images picked.
The water color image colored.
It turned out GREAT!
Now to whip it up into a great card and start on the Copic image.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

Wendy said...

Great card hun I have some Edwins but they do get neglected my must fish mine out to I am off now to look at the kits

hugs Wendy