Monday, July 16, 2012

Seashell Sarah & Lolli Card Kits...

I wanted some fun and colorful projects for us this month.
I think I accomplished just that.
The paper for both kits is Echo Park Hello Summer.
I love this fun bright paper line.
Both kits feature CC Design images.

First up we have the water coloring kit Seashell Sarah.
Doesn't she look like she's having fun?

You also get the cool sentiment set Beach Logos.


Order this kit while isn't on pre-order and you'll also get a 
Pink - Wink of Stella Glitter Pen.
So you can glamour up her bikini.


Next we have the Copic coloring kit Lolli Beatrice.
Totally adorable don't you think?

You also get the sentiment set Sweet Treat Logos.


Order this kit while it's on pre-order and you'll also get the
CC Design Cutter Die - Lolli
I used it on the card above.


Head over and grab a kit and join me for class.

I'll be shooting the video's this week and emailing the private link to purchasers.



No comments: