Thursday, July 26, 2012

Shroom Card Kit...


Here's card number three in the CC Design Sweet November series.
This is Shroom.
Isn't he cute!
This kit also comes with the Mushroom Stamp Set.
The paper is Bo Bunny Camp-A-Lot.
I love the background paper.
It has those beautiful leaves on it.


I was trying to figure out how to do voice over on my video's and of course my free Movie Maker program that came on my computer doesn't do that.
So I will have to figure out how to work my Video Studio Pro program.
It's very daunting!
Or talk my husband into showing me and letting me use iMovie on his MAC.
Either way I will be doing a start to finish series on these cute 4 cards.

Stay tuned for Bloom.

Have a wonderful day.



1 comment:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

I just love that look of Innocence on Shroom!!! very very sweet!!!!!
You have done an outstanding job with these!!!
Trish