Thursday, September 27, 2012

Color Combo's - Red


Decided last night I better whip up a new color combo since I didn't have any planned posts.
So how about a couple of reds.

First is
R59
R46
R43


This one is
R89
R39
R29

I can't say as I have used either of these before.
But I'm liking both.
If I spent more time fiddling with the blending they would be great.

I hope your keeping up on your swatch book!

If your coloring along with me you can grab this cute Krista Smith image HERE.
Krista had it as a freebie for Breast Cancer Awareness.
I erased the logo before printing so I wouldn't have to worry about coloring over it.

Thanks for stopping in.
Have a Great Day!


3 comments:

craftycon said...

Love these Reds!! Need to try these out.

Kerri said...

these are great thks so much for taking the time to do those tools up!!

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

I like both of these red combos, BUT the bottom red is really drawing my attention!!!! I really really like that one!! It is a perfect Christmas red!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!
Trish