Thursday, September 6, 2012

Tilda Catching Stars Card Kit...


First let me say thank you to everyone who left get well wishes.
I love reading the comments that are left.
I'm feeling a bit better today.
I can swallow without tears coming to my eyes.
So an improvement.. :O)

This poor Tilda Catching Stars image has been colored and sitting on my desk for a while now.
I colored her first without picking out the paper.  
A No No for me.
Then when I got done I couldn't find any paper I like to go with her dress.
But the new Prima - Tea Thyme Collection is perfect.
It has an old time vintage look. 


I'm currently working checking in the two boxes the UPS man dropped off today.
Hopefully I'll have new stuff loaded in tomorrow.
So keep a look out.

Thank for stopping in.



2 comments:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

I am so glad you are feeling better!!!! :-)
Tilda is colored so beautifully!!!!! And the Tea Thyme Collection papers are definitely perfect!
I can't wait to see the new goodies you got delivered!! Fun....fun....fun....
Trish

Mojca said...

Happy to hear that you are feeling better. I love your card. and of course your gorgeous colouring. Hugs! MOjca