Tuesday, October 16, 2012

December Monthly Kits - Tilda with a Cute Lamb & Christmas Tilda with Cat


It's time to start working on those Christmas cards if you haven't already.
December's Monthly Kits feature Magnolia Stamps 
and
Simple Stories Homemade Holiday Paper Collection.

I have used the same Spellbinder's Circle for both kits so you can mix and match them.
The paper is double sided so you can turn it around.
There are lots of possibilities for making these your own or making them all the same. 

Lets start with the December Water Coloring Card Kit.


The beautiful snowflakes are a new Whimsy Stamps die Layered Snowflakes 
I love it!


Isn't she beautiful!
I have also colored her up with Copic Markers for those of you who like to switch paper.
I'll share that later this week as out Just For Fun card.

Next we have the December Copic Coloring Card Kit.


I'm a dog lover myself, but think that cat is totally adorable.


Both kits come with a package of pearls that you can add to your cards.
I have also added some Liquid Pearls randomly around both girls 
and 
some Stickles Star Dust to the lace on there dresses.

I have a few of these packaged and ready to go.
When those are gone I'll have to reorder.
Head over to the store and grab your's before they go to Pre-Order.

I'll be working on the video's for both of these this week and get the links mailed out to purchasers.

I've managed to color up three more Christmas images this week.
Now to make them into card kits and get them in the store.
Then to start on the rest.
I'll be doing up all the Christmas images first so we can all get those out of the way.
Then I'll get back to the Sweet November Card Series.
I haven't forgotten.

Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

Mojca said...

Waw your coloring is absolutely gorgeous. hugs! Mojca

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Heather.... You did an amazing job on the December kits!! Your Copic coloring and the Watercoloring of the Tildas are beautiful!!! I love the papers you used for the kits... they really came together fabulously!!!
I have already "adopted" my Tildas!!!! :-)
Thank you for such fantastic Monthly Kit choices!!
Trish