Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hazel Card Kit...



So better late then never right?
I finally managed to make the Hazel video Trish asked for.
I was in a hurry when I shot it yesterday morning so I didn't read the directions before I started.
So I forgot a couple colors.
Like the Broom Handle is E31 & E30
and
the Broom was actually E31, Y21, Y11 & Y0000
and 
the Bats Ears, Belly & Nose had R00 to lighten them before I used the W2.
I put notes in when I edited.
Sorry about that I had to go to a job interview in the afternoon but wanted to get this done for you guys when the light was good.
The lesson in this is always read the DIRECTIONS first..

So on to the video..



Thanks for watching!
Have a great day..


2 comments:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you Heather for making this video! Even without reading the directions, Hazel turned out beautiful!!!! I will gladly take your "never use again" colored images off your hands!! :-)
Maybe that "stray" strand of hair is a hair extension falling out of her hair.. lol!
Your videos are always so helpful!!! Thank you for taking the time to make this!!
I hope you had a great job interview!!
Hugs,
Trish

Mojca said...

OMG the video is just perfect. Love it. and the image si so beautifuly colored really you are such a master.hugs! Mojca