Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Maya & Kitty Sledging...


This is one of three Maya card kits.
Maya & Kitty Sledging
Hopefully by the time this posts on today (I pre-posted it) the other two will be in the store.
Check the Just Added Section.
The other two are super cute too!

I'm really happy with how this one turned out.
It doesn't have traditional colors, but looks awesome.
If I do say so myself.
Although I didn't love cutting out all those doilies.
I love the doilies, but having to punch out all those little bits from the die is a pain.

The beautiful paper is Bo Bunny - Snow Day.


It turned out pretty awesome.
I love how it's got different size bits.
I watched a tutorial the other day on making your own different colors.
So now I'll have to try it.
I'll see how it works then do a tutorial for you guys.

Have a wonderful day!




4 comments:

Mojca said...

Ohhhhh what a cutie. Gorgeous embellishment and what a darling image. hugs! Mojca

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Maya and Kitty are very cute... and beautifully colored. You did awesome!!!! Even though the doily is a PITA, it sure looks spectacular on the card(s). I like that Tim Holtz snow...makes it look realistic!
These are some great Christmas/Winter kits to choose from! Thank you for all the hard work you put into them!! :-)
Trish

PaperDaisies said...

Beautiful card Heather. Just stunning. Hugs Nina

Cheryl said...

So cute! Your coloring is fabulous. I love your design and use of the doily.


--Cheryl--