Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Few Penguins...

When I ordered new Twinkling H2O's this time I got some mini jars in place of the large jars I order for the store. They must have been out of the large jars and sent the mini jars and large bottles for a replacement. 
Well I didn't want to go to all the trouble of putting them in the large bottles... Like I even know where to begin with that process.
So I thought I would combine these 2 cute Whiff of Joy Penguin images into one kit.
Water color them and include the little mini jar of Twinkling H2O's.
I even gave a $5 discount for combining them and you get to try the Twinkling H2O's.
I've already stamped an extra of these cuties and will whip up a video after I'm finished with the Christmas kits and February Monthly kits..




I've used the Twinkling H2O's on the blue hat.
Some Ranger Stickles Dry Fine Glitter in Christmas Red on his hat. 
It's really sparkly.
The snow is Distress Stickels Dry Glitter in Clear Rock Candy.




Here I have used the Twinkling H2O's on the blue hat and scarf.
Gives it a great shine.
The snow and fur is Sparkle Fluff Sugar.

Thanks for stopping in.
Have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

These little guys are totally adorable!!! I love how you watercolored them. I have never used Twingkling H2O's, but would sure be up to trying them..they look amazing. I would definitely love a video to see you do the Twinkling H2O's!! :-)
Fabulous card layouts!!! Love them both!!!!!!!
Trish

Mojca said...

Oh I love the images and the beautiful colour combinations. hugs! Mojca

Denise Goeldner said...

Such gorgeous cards love the penguins hugs xx