Monday, December 24, 2012

Switchin' It Up...


How about another card from Dee.
I love this one.
You can't see it but she put one of those wobble things behind the snowman.
Totally cute!

The image is called
from Sassy Cheryl.

The pretty paper is from the Bo Bunny Snowfall Collection.



Carrot Nose: YR23, YR24, YR33
Moons/Stars: Y34, Y35, Y37
Heart/Large Stripes on Hat & Scarf: P84, P88, P147
Button Heart/ Small Stripes on Hat & Scarf/Hat: B63, B67, B182
Shadow on Snowman: WG1, WG0.5
Outline: B182

Thanks Dee for sharing with us!

And here is my swatch from last weeks post to add to my collection.
I accidentally did the shirt and skirt in opposite colors.
That's what I get for paying attention.






2 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh such beautiful colours. Happy Christmas! Hugs! mojca

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

This snowman is so adorable!!! I like the colors you used for him. Great coloring Dee, as well as a beautiful card!!! I like the wobbler idea for this card!!! Brilliant!!!!!
Merry Christmas!!!!!!
Trish