Thursday, February 28, 2013

Angelica...

 Angelica Card Kit

Yeah I managed to make up the February Christmas Card Kit..
I'm on a roll.

The beautiful paper is Bo Bunny -  Snowfall.
It's in the clearance section if your wanting some.
I'm trying to use up some older paper.
So I can buy new.

 Angelica Card Kit

I have added Sparkly Fluff to the fur accents, Stickles Dry Fine Glitter in Gold to the halo and Distress Stickles dry Glitter in Clear Rock Candy to the snow.
It's all very sparkly.

Head over to the store and grab you a kit and color along with me.
I only cut out so many when they are gone they are gone.
You can see the video tutorial on the Tutorials page..

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a fabulous day...







2 comments:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Angelica is an absolute ANGEL!!!! I adore this monthly Christmas kit!!!! I am so glad you are doing these!! You did an excellent video Heather!! I am already seeing this as even a wintertime birthday card!! The feather with the little beads I am seeing as a charm bracelet Angelica is holding, and how cute would it be to make an actual charm bracelet to hang from the card to give as a gift with the card!!!!! I am seeing HUGE "options" with this kit!!!!
Thank you! Thank you!!!
I am off to your store to spend my birthday money I just got!!! :-) ;-)
Hugs,
Trish

Mojca said...

Oh how cute is that ... great job on colouring. hugs1 Mojca