Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Charming Edwin Card Kit...

Charming Edwin Card Kit

How about a cute water coloring card kit...

I found him in the color box and thought hey I haven't done a water color kit for the new year.
Besides the monthly ones that is.
He's totally adorable.
Boy images are always hard for me to do.
But since he was holding flowers I decided the card could have flowers on it too.

The pretty paper is My Mind's Eye - Miss Caroline.
I added some Smooch Glitz - Goldrush to the heart and flowers.

Charming Edwin Card Kit

Thanks for looking.
I hope your having a wonderful day!


2 comments:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Edwin is totally charming!!!! I'm glad you went out of your "comfort zone" with the doing boy images and created this beauiful kit!!! You did GREAT!!!
Trish

Mojca said...

ohhhhhh this is so gorgeous!!!! I love the pretty coloured Edwin. hugs! Mojca