Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's...


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
I hope you have something fun planned.
I wanted to share this beautiful card I received in the mail yesterday from my friend Brenda.
Isn't it pretty!
I haven't asked her yet but it looks like she used the 
My Favorite Things - Open Hexagon Border 
to emboss the pink paper.
Pretty Cool!
I could be wrong... I'll ask her when I see her tomorrow.

**So I asked Brenda and she said it was a Stampin Up embossing folder.. :O)
See I can be wrong and admit it...
But she used the Open Hexagon Border to add the pattern paper on the top of the embossing.

Thank you Brenda for the beautiful card. 
I LOVE IT....

Have a great day...


2 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh such a pretty card. Happy valentines day to you too. hugs! Mojca

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
Gorgeous card Brenda!!!
I am thinking this is the S/U Honeycomb embossing folder, and the "Hearts A Flutter" stamps with coordinating Framelits Dies.... ?? That is just my guess!!
Thank you for sharing Brenda's beautiful card!!!
Trish