Saturday, February 9, 2013

Teddy Bear Love...

Teddy Bear Love Card Kit


This poor Magnolia stamp has been sitting on my desk for a while
all colored and waiting for paper.
Usually I pick the paper first, but not for this one.
So yesterday I went digging around in the paper boxes to find something to go with her.
American Crafts - Dear Lizzy collection had just the right peach colors.

Teddy Bear Love Card Kit

I have colored her with Copic Markers

I'm thinking I will have to do a water color kit next..
But you never know...

Have a wonderful day.
Thanks for stopping by and all the awesome comments!


2 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh this is just gorgeous Heather! Beautiful colouring. hugs! Mojca

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Well worth the wait!!! These are the perfect papers!!!! Tilda with her bear are extremely adorable!! I love the soft peach/apricot colors you chose!! PERFECT again Heather!!!
Whether you do a water color kit, Copic kit, or even a ShinHan kit..... I know it will be fabulous!!!!! :-)
Teddy Bear Hugs to you,
Trish