Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Color Combo - Copic Markers...

Copic Color Combo

Isn't this a fun Blue Violet Copic Color Combo.
Maybe on some pretty flowers....
or a scooter..
What would you use it on?

BV04, BV02 & BV01

If your coloring along with me you can grab this cute Krista Smith image HERE.
Krista had it as a freebie for Breast Cancer Awareness.
I erased the logo before printing so I wouldn't have to worry about coloring over it.

Thanks for stopping in and the wonderful comments.
I love hearing about everyone's favorite color combo's.


2 comments:

Neltine said...

Hi Heather,

Just to say a HUGE thank you for all your tutorials and movies about coloring. I spend the last day's, watching and learning about your techniques, especially about distress ink.

I didn't used any distress inks more...I got compleetly stressed about it:p:p I only use now my prisma pencil and derwents. But after I have seen your movies I got totaly inspired again:) I will try it again and will recomend your tutorials on my blog and followers.

Thanks so much:)

Greetings,
Neltine (the Netherlands)

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

L~O~V~E these BV color combos... Right now I have Easter on the brain, so would definitely use them for an Easter egg!!! I am also thinking maybe even a gorgeous bow for a basket, or in a pony tail, etc!!! :-)
Thanks for the great colors!
Trish