Saturday, March 30, 2013

Led By Love Card Kit...

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Led By Love Card Kit

Whoop, Whoop!!
I managed another Christmas card kit.
I'm on a roll.
If your keeping up too you'll have finished 9 Christmas cards after this one!

This cute image is from Whimsy Stamps and is called


The pretty paper is Bo Bunny -  Snowday.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Led By Love Card Kit

I had to color the walrus twice.
So I recommend stamping him on scratch coloring card stock and practicing first.


Enjoy your day!



3 comments:

Cordine said...

Gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

Mojca said...

waaaaaaaaw the image is so cute and your colouring is just amazing. hugs! Mojca

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

This is such an adorable Christmas card kit!!! I LOVE it!!!!! I am sooooooo glad you have been able to manage a Christmas card kit monthly so far!!! AND a big thank you for the great video!!!!
Trish