Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Piggy Bath Card Kit...

Heather's Hobbie Haven Piggy Bath Card Kit

This has been on my request list for a while...
So I'm glad I finally got him out of the color box.


He looks so adorable!
I even managed to use a CC Designs Die: Phlox Flowers I hadn't used before.
They turned out pretty cute.
I'm going to use them more.
The pretty paper is Echo Park: Love Story.
What can I say he needed pink.

Heather's Hobbie Haven Piggy Bath Card Kit

Thanks for stopping in and for the wonderful comments!

Have a fabulous day!





2 comments:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Piggy is just adorable being all muddied up!! I love the colors you used!! and the CC Phlox Flowers die is super cute...I'm glad you tried it and want to use it more!!! Wonderful card!!!
Trish

Danni said...

Cute card!