Monday, May 20, 2013

Birthday Baby Girl Card Kit...


Last Tuesday was my little Natalie's 1st Birthday.


Her she is giving me a kiss (smoochy as grammie calls it).


Enjoying her new Princess chair and Tiger.
That's her I'm special smirk.


With her cousin Lexie.
She wanted the camera.

So of course I had to make her a birthday card.
My daughter Ashley said it would be weird if I bought her one...
Ashley's words: "Mom you make cards".
So I dug around in the box and found this perfect stamp.


So of course it had to be a made into a kit.

Heather's Hobbie Haven -  Birthday Baby Girl Card Kit

I later added some yellow half pearls to all the flower centers.

With the kits you get 4 of the Swirly Balloon Borders
You can decide which balloons you want to cut out and put where.
I used the kraft color for the base.

Heather's Hobbie Haven -  Birthday Baby Girl Card Kit

Isn't she adorable?
And you could use for lots of birthdays.
I never put more then 1 candle on my cake.

Thanks for looking
and all the wonderful comments.




No comments: