Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Cool Kid Card Kit...

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Cool Kid Card Kit

How about a guy card kit.
Digging through the color box I found this cute guy waiting to be colored.
Then I had to dig through the paper boxes to find some boy paper.
I think that was harder.
But I prevailed with Simple Stories Harvest Lane Collection.
I left the Bracket Tab blank so you can add your own sentiment or use the one I used.


Then more digging to find a cool die cut to use.
My Favorite Things Die-Namic - Lead The Way to the rescue.
Look at all those cool arrows!

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Cool Kid Card Kit

Isn't he super cool!
Thanks for stopping in.
Have a great day...





2 comments:

Mojca said...

What a great masculine card! hugs! Mojca

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Heather.... This is the COOLEST card ever. You would not believe how much it touched me and made me smile. It reminds me that we need to just "tune out" the evilness of the mean people in this world and put on a happy face... "You Can Do It!" is the perfect sentiment!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
You did fantastic at pulling all of the elments together... LOVE LOVE LOVE those arrows!!!!! Cool Kid is fabulous!!!
Thank you for brightening my day!!!!!
Hugs,
Trish