Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hair Color 59 - Copic Markers...

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Hair Color


How about another nice Brunette to add to our collection.
I really like this one!
I actually used this one to color Twila's hair.

The order I colored them:
E77, E44, E34 & E30

The Saturated Canary digital image Krafty Kate can be found

Don't forget if your following along over on The Paper Nest Dolls Blog
I'm posting Copic Hair Color #11 today.

I'm also doing the DT card today.


Hop on over and see the whole card and read all about.
Have a Fabulous day!



1 comment:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

I really really like this brown combo!! It does make a great brunette. I am tempted to try it with some wood type images also.
Thanks for the addition to the swatch book.

How stinking cut is Krafty Kate!!!Love the colors you chose!!
Trish