Saturday, September 14, 2013

Snap Album Part 3...

Hey everybody sorry for the lack of posts this week.
Natalie and I were both sick.
Laying on the couch is not that fun.
Yesterday was the first day I felt almost normal since last Sunday.
I think we have caught almost every bug imaginable this year.
I'm hoping this was the last one.

Anyways I did up a couple more pages in 
Natalie's Snap Album last week.


I try and include the date of each picture some 
where on the page.
Years from now I'll never remember.


These where quick and easy.
I used some more of the
to fill in the pockets.

This bring me up to 2 days before Christmas..
I'm so far behind.
I think I need a better system.


 And look how much she has grown.
I took this picture 9-1-13.


Thanks for looking.
Have a wonderful day.



1 comment:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

ADORABLE!!!!!
Babies change so much so fast!!!
She is so sweet. Those pigtails remind me of the Twila kit! :-)
You could put a colored picture of Twila in one of the pockets!!
I think your scrapbook system is perfect... It is quick and simple. I think you are doing a fabulous job on adding to yours!
Just ask me how far behind I am!! :-(
I hope you all are "demagnetized" now from these awful sick bugs!! You have sure had more than your fair share over the past year!!!
Take care! Hugs!!!
Trish