Saturday, May 17, 2014

Just for Fun Saturday - Sunflower Sweethearts 3



Sunflower Sweetheart Stamp & Die Set
I used this set again this week.
Along with a My Favorite Things Blueprint 12 Die-Namic.
I love those.
They have so many great pieces.
I don't currently have this one in the store, but if you would like you to order you one just let me know
and I'd be happy to.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Just for Fun Saturday Card

Again I found it easiest to cut out my image and then use my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to stamp the girl on top.
Perfect every time.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Just for Fun Saturday Card



Skin: E21, E00, E000
Cheeks: R20, R30
Hair: E39, E37, E35
Hat/Dress/Shoes: RR39, R37, R35
Leaf/Stem: G14, G12
Flower: B04, B02, B01, B00
Flower Center: YR24, Y35

I started a Pinterest Board of ideas for this cute set.
If you find one send me a link and I'll add it to the board.
I found the layout for this card there.

Thank you for stopping by and the wonderful comments!
Have a fabulous day..




No comments: