Monday, May 26, 2014

New Card Kit Monday...

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Joyful Tilda Card Kit

Here is the last of May's card kits..

I used a couple of dies:
Memory Box - Honeyblossom Sprig
& My Favorite Thigs - Botanical Beauty
The Honeyblossom Sprig is really delicate and pretty
and I'm totally in love with the Botanical Beauty die.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Joyful Tilda Card Kit

I love how her dress and apron turned out.

I'll be working on tutorial's for all of this month's kit's.
So keep a look out for those.

QUESTION
If you where going to color her hair a different color what color's would you choose?

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!
I look forward to every one.





2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Heather. The image is adorable and I love the beautifully designed card.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Marie said...

I love this...can't wait to get it!