Monday, June 2, 2014

New Card Kit Monday - Tweet

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Tweet

I couldn't resist this cute Sherri Baldy image this month.
It's called

I cut down the card base to 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 
so I could have some of the card pieces sticking off the edge and still fit in the envelope.
It worked out pretty good.

I used the My Favorite Things Upsy Daisy Flower Builder Die to make the flowers.
For the centers I used my stylist to round them 
and
 then added a pop dot underneath to make them pop out.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Tweet

I actually started out with her hair a different color, but didn't love it,
but I'll share a picture of that later in the week.
My husband loved it more then this one.
So it's all in personal preference.

Look for a video on this coming next month.





No comments: