Monday, August 18, 2014

Tilda with Cherry Ice Card Kit...

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Tilda with Cherry Ice Card Kit

Yeah I'm still on track for card kits this month.

This cutie is

I used paper  from the Fancy Pants - Hopscotch Collection,
 a Whimsy Stamps die called Picket Fence 
and of course I hand dyed the seam binding myself with some Mister Huey's spray.
The whole thing turned out pretty good for whipping it up Sunday morning at 12:05 am.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Tilda with Cherry Ice Card Kit

When I colored this cutie up earlier in the week I wasn't thrilled with the ice cream.
It looked plain and boring,
but I added some Spica glitter pen dots in different colors and spiced it up.
I'm currently in love with how the shirt turned out.

Head over and grab your self a kit.
I'll be making an online tutorial for this so you can color along with me.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are having a wonderful day!





No comments: