Monday, October 20, 2014

Tilda with Saffron Buns Card Kit...

How about another Christmas card kit.



With this kit you get two stamps the Magnolia image and a Sweet November sentiment stamp.
The paper is from the Fancy Pants - Winterland Collection.
(it's in the clearance section)
The beautiful snowflakes are a La La Land Crafts Die - Heart Snowflakes.


I needed something for Tilda to sit on so I got out my clear ruler and a pencil
 and drew the brick fence on.
It was super easy.
Start by drawing a line under her bottom.
Then move the ruler down a bit and draw another line.
I had enough room for three lines altogether.
Then I just off set the brick space lines.
I finished it off by going over my pencil lines with a Copic Multiliner.

Look for an online tutorial for this coming soon.
Head over and grab a kit and color along with me.






No comments: