Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year...


Here is one of my favorite Christmas photo's.
The after math of opened presents.
We had a wonderful Christmas. 
I hope you did too!

We all ended up with the Coos County Crud.
What we call it in our house hold when we are have snotty nose's and are coughing are heads off like crazy.
Didn't make for getting much done like I had planned,
but we are all on the mend.
So I'm thankful for that.

I did manage to finish up my Project Life album before I got sick.
If you are into Project Life and would like to check it out.
You can see my posts 

I've already got a new card kit ready for next Monday's post.
So make sure and come back to see that,
but here's a little sneak peek.



On to the new year.
With that being said:
Happy New Year!
I hope you and your family's have a safe holiday..



2 comments:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Happy New Year Heather!!!
I hope you and your family get over the crud quickly!!!
I love your family Christmas photo. The aftermath is always the funnest!!!
Looking forward to your card kit coloring for 2015!!!! Your first one is soo adorable and looks like a lot of fun!! (I still can't get HOW you color those itty bitty skinny legs and arms!!!! :-) ) lol.
e-Hugz,
Trish

ednamburgess said...

Sorry you all ended up sick. Some of our family was also. Take care and see you back in 2015. Edna