Monday, March 16, 2015

New Card Kit Monday - Woodland Lucy & Woodland Mushroom

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Woodland Lucy Card Kit

This week's card kit features 2 CC Designs images.


You get both stamps in your card kit.

The sentiment piece is blank for you to add your own sentiment.
It can be purchased separately.
It has a bunch of great sentiments.

It worked way better then my old bottle.
I guess it can get old after a few years.
I think the white made it really pop!
Love it..

The paper is from the Echo Park - Sweet Day Collection

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Woodland Lucy Card Kit

Head over to the store and pick up a kit and color along with me in next week's tutorial.

Thanks you for stopping by!
Happy coloring..






2 comments:

Lizzy Smith said...

This is so cute! I have been following your videos and blog and such for a while but I didnt realize you had an actual store until this weekend. I was looking for a certain paper pack and you pulled up on Google- and then you had several older things I have been looking for. I am so excited to have found another smaller shop to support!! Awesome! Thank you! xx Lizzy

Dobra said...


Lovely work, beautifully presented.