Thursday, April 23, 2015

Alternate Watercoloring...

How about an alternate water colored

Plus it gave me a chance to play with my new Prima Watercolor Sets.
I'm currently out of these in the store,
but ordered some more in case you missed them.
They really are great!

If you want a set and I'm out just let me know and I'll order you some.

When I color with these I pull color off the pencil with my water brush and then use that to color my image.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Alternate Watercoloring

Prima Watercolor Sets Used:
Soft Neutrals, Earth Tones, The Basics, Scenic Route and Hair & Skin Tones

Skin: 05, 06
Cheeks/Inside Bears Ears, Nose: 09
Hair: 109,94
Shirt: 16 - 44, 47
Skirt/Shirt Sleeve/Hair Ties/Cross on Box: 25
Sock: 114
Bear Body: 120
Bear Muzzle, tummy, feet: 114, 113
Band- Aid Box: 114, 64
Band- Aids: 89
Outline: 61
Ground: 111, 102




1 comment:

Malika said...

very nice card love it to bits

malika