Monday, May 30, 2016

Dandelion Tilda Card Kit...

This week's card kit features a Magnolia image called

For this kit I stamped the sentiment for you, 
but I used the CC Designs - Happy Sentiments Set if you would like to pick it up.
It has a bunch of cute sentiments.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Dandelion Tilda Card Kit

Isn't she cute!
I love her breezy hair and all the stuff flying around her.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Dandelion Tilda Card Kit

Head over to the store and pick up a kit and color along with me in next week's tutorial.

Thanks you for stopping by!

And the wonderful comments.

Come back tomorrow for an alternate water coloring of this image.

Happy coloring..






1 comment:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Dandelion Tilda is oh so cute!!!!!!!!!!! I really really love the colors you chose for this one!! Very sweet card Heather!!! :)