Friday, September 16, 2016

Rudolph Card Kit

(SORRY THIS KIT IS SOLD OUT)

I'm moving right along on this years Christmas Card Kit.
Sorry I missed last week.
I got behind and couldn't seem to catch up.

This week's Christmas card kit features a Whimsy Stamps image called

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Rudolph Card Kit

I used the new Authentique - Christmastime Collection
I used up all of the green dot paper, but I'll order some more.

The large snowflake is from  Tonic Studio's - Winter Snowflake.
It's really intricate.
So it did require a metal shim and an extra piece of card stock when cutting it out.

The other two snowflake are from the  Echo Park - Winter Snowflakes Die Set

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Rudolph Card Kit

Isn't he just to cute!

Remember if you love him go grab him.
He won't last

Head over and grab a kit and color along with me in next week's online class.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are having a wonderful day.





1 comment:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

So cute Heather!!!
I sure enjoy and appreciate your coloring and card kits!!!
Hugz,
Trish