Friday, June 30, 2017

Heather.....Have you lost your Mind?


The colors are wonderful and I love the stamp set with all the pretty flowers.
It has lots of great sentiments this time too.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Illustrated Faith - I Am Kit

So I opened it up while texting with my friend Dee on the phone and the very first day is 

Fearless

Fear has no place in Me!
1 John 4:8-18

Let me just say I feel anything but Fearless.

Dee and I decide that I would do a 
LIVE stream over on 
Thursday (7-6-17) at 7:30pm PT.
Of me working on day 1.

Can I say scary!
I have butterflies in my stomach.
My first thought was what have I gotten myself into?
You know nothing about the Bible!
Have you lost your mind?
You will totally screw this up!

Then I started crying....

What am I so afraid of?
Screwing it all up?
My page will look terrible?
People will actually show up?
Those people will ask crazy questions I might not know the answer to?

Now wait one minute.
This is ridiculous!

I'm doing it to have fun.
I'm doing it to spend time with God.
I'm doing it because I felt others might like too start Bible Journaling but are Afraid or don't know where to begin.

So day 1 is the perfect place to start.

FEARLESS

Fear has No place in Me!

If you want to join me next Thursday (7-6-17) at 7:30PM PT 
I'd love to see you there!


If you haven't picked up a kit go grab one.

No comments: