Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Whimsy Stamps Freebie - Lizzy

Thank you Whimsy Stamps 
for providing this adorable image for us
 to use to color next Thursday 
September 21 @ 12:00pm PT
over on the stores YouTube Channel.

You can grab the Lizzy Freebie 
at the Whimsy Facebook page.
Don't forget to like their page while you are there

Go grab it and come color along with me.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Whimsy Stamps Freebie - Lizzy

I will be coloring her with Copic markers.
I hope you can join me!

For a full list of supplies see below.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are having a wonderful day.



PIN ME
I'd love for you to Pin my color chart and visit me on Pinterest.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Whimsy Stamps Freebie - Lizzy

Supplies
I really appreciate you shopping with me!

If I used something and I no longer have it in the store I will link to an affiliate below
at no cost to you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi

I am fairly new to all this internet stuff and just finished watching Heather colr on you tube. I want to know how how I go about downloading the Lizzy image to try and color her in like Heather did. Can someone please tell me how I do this? Thankyou
Judi xo

Heathers Hobbie Haven said...

Hi Judi up at the top of the post there is a link that says "HERE" to take you to the Lizzy image on Whimsy's Facebook page.