Monday, March 19, 2018

Mo's Digital Pencil - Wanna Scream

This will be our live class on Thursday
March 29, 2018 at 11am PT
over on the store's YouTube Channel.

The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil.

When this popped up in my inbox I had to have her.

This sums me up most days of the week.
I have NO patience at all and feel like I'm in a constant state of frustration.
My dentist even gave me a mouth guard at my last visit because I grind my teeth evidently.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Mo's Digital Pencil - Wanna Scream

Then, of course, I had to find the perfect sentiment.
CZ Designs to the rescue!
and
I've had both of these sentiments for a while and haven't had a chance to use them.
The top one might be a bit much for some, but I love it.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Mo's Digital Pencil - Wanna Scream

I hope to see you in class!

For a full list of supplies see below.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are having a wonderful day.


PIN ME
I'd love for you to Pin my color chart and visit me on Pinterest
Heather's Hobbie Haven - Mo's Digital Pencil - Wanna Scream

Supplies
I really appreciate you shopping with me!

If I used something and I no longer have it in the store I will link to an affiliate below
at no cost to you.

1 comment:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Oh My Goodness.... I just LOVE this!!!!!! :)